J.K.Brooks & Associates provides its customers with planning, development, and implementation of a wide range of industrial and business systems, including a variety of database application strategies, traditional and advanced control techniques, and the latest data acquisition and integration methods, such as:
- Multitiered database strategies
- Data access and presentation to suit any customer's needs including internet/intranet applications for thin client solutions.
- Traditional and advanced process control
- Automated control systems, integration with existing control systems, and operator interfaces using a wide variety of modern and legacy hardware and software.
- Data acquisition and archiving
- Methods to gather and store industrial process data, laboratory results and quality information and the means to retrieve that data as meaningful information.
- Systems integration
- Integration of process-related or business-related data with multiple software, hardware and operating systems.